Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how to get 'complete action using ' after new updation from android 4.1.2

Before upgrade to the new 4.1.2update I was able to get 'complete action using ' options when I try to make a call. But after the updation it disappeared. There is no default settings in 'phone'but still it uses the phone to complete the call. Anybody please help

Global Posts
    26,619 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: how to get 'complete action using ' after new updation from android 4.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by ajkj View Post
    Before upgrade to the new 4.1.2update I was able to get 'complete action using ' options when I try to make a call. But after the updation it disappeared. There is no default settings in 'phone'but still it uses the phone to complete the call. Anybody please help
    Welcome to the forums!
    You can download a different dialer from Play. That will force the window to come up.

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan

Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry

Default Re: how to get 'complete action using ' after new updation from android 4.1.2

I downloaded a few calling apps and whenever I try to dial out from the stock dialer on my Note 2, I do not get a prompt to choose......but rather it just connects using the stock "phone" dialer.

I am on 4.3 and dont remember this being a problem in earlier versions of Android OS.

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Config. > Apps > (default phone) > clear defaults, perhaps that would help, let us know

I tried that......but the "clear defaults" button is greyed out. I wish instead of the "clear default" button, there was a "make default" button......and that would solve everything.