- 3 Posts
how to get 'complete action using ' after new updation from android 4.1.2
Before upgrade to the new 4.1.2update I was able to get 'complete action using ' options when I try to make a call. But after the updation it disappeared. There is no default settings in 'phone'but still it uses the phone to complete the call. Anybody please help
- 08-21-2013, 11:27 PM #2
- 04-26-2014, 02:40 PM #3
- 6 Posts
Re: how to get 'complete action using ' after new updation from android 4.1.2
I downloaded a few calling apps and whenever I try to dial out from the stock dialer on my Note 2, I do not get a prompt to choose......but rather it just connects using the stock "phone" dialer.
I am on 4.3 and dont remember this being a problem in earlier versions of Android OS.
- 04-26-2014, 07:27 PM #4
- 04-26-2014, 09:07 PM #5
- By nepaliko laagi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 10-14-2014, 05:41 PM
- By sincitydude in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-09-2013, 03:21 PM
- By Vance14 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:19 AM
- By jeep_man in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2013, 02:52 AM
- By Blackbeagle in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:36 PM