- 1 Posts
Samsung S2 - flat battery
My son has been charging batteri inbetween full/empty as recommended from producer.
He has also updatet the telephone to latest firmware.
Suddenly for 3 weeks ago he put the charger in the electricity plug in the wall and the phone wouldnt charge.
But not only that, he couldnt manage to start the phone at all.
We have tried with an other battery charger, but the phone is not responsing at all.
Have any of you heard about a similar problem?
- 08-26-2013, 11:54 PM #2
Re: Samsung S2 - flat battery'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By conan1071 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 31Last Post: 10-25-2013, 04:56 PM
- By coldconfession13 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 06:19 PM
- By Ahmed Hesham in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 11:34 AM
- By russel5150 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2013, 10:51 PM
- By sugitt in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2013, 08:51 PM