- 1 Posts
SAmsung Galaxy Ace 2 i8160 stuck on bootscreen after Root
I have updated today to JB. Then I tried to root but using the I8160XXLD8_ready_to_root_ANT.tar.md5 and Odin. I didn't know that Odin is not needed for JB rooting. After flasing it with
I8160XXLD8_ready_to_root_ANT.tar.md5 the phone is stuck on boot screen displaying the phone model. Right now I cannot enter Recovery mode, Vol UP+Home+Lock doesn't bring up any screens. Only Download mode is available.
How can I remove the
I8160XXLD8_ready_to_root_ANT.tar.md5? I know that
this file is only 5mb and it hadn't wipe the firmware so I want to remove it so that I don't have to wipe the entire OS.
- 08-27-2013, 10:06 AM #2
Re: SAmsung Galaxy Ace 2 i8160 stuck on bootscreen after Root
To the best of my knowledge, you'll have to find the stock system image and flash with Odin. Once you flash something through Odin, it becomes part of the OS, so you'll have to replace the OS with the stock one.
- By Jasmine Hiary in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 04:58 PM
- By Wirelessdroid in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2013, 04:42 PM
- By JKforUA in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2013, 01:50 PM
- By MarvinJS#AC in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2013, 01:26 AM
- By Dreamliner330 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 09:25 PM