- 2 Posts
Text messaging through WiFi only tablet (Is it possible)
I want to send text messages to cell phones using my Acer A210 WiFi only tablet. Is it possible without having an Android phone?
I have tried several options in the Google play store but they want to be linked to an existing Android phone, which I do not have, all I have is an old flip phone.
I have tried Google voice, but the app on my tablet doesn't give me the option of sending text messages.
- 08-27-2013, 12:02 PM #2
Re: Text messaging through WiFi only tablet (Is it possible)
This works for me on a tablet. The icon in voice to send a message is a square with a pencil. Touch that and start writing your message.
- 08-27-2013, 12:47 PM #3
- 08-29-2013, 09:08 AM #5
- By gotres in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2013, 09:18 PM
- By AaronDeVante in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 09:42 PM
- By zmonster1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:21 PM
- By naes in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 11:48 AM
- By jbottiger in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2013, 11:25 AM