- 2 Posts
HTML Email images appear low quality on S4
I build HTML emails. I send good quality images, and some are even double size compressed for HD screens.
iPhone displays images very well, whilst the Samsung Galaxy S4 displays images in terrible quality.
Most affected images seem to be the ones with text on them with red background.
Is there a specification around this, of what kind of images work better within HTML emails, remember file size is major factor for me. And is there a fix, e.g. "Show the image in a good resolution for this email".
- 08-28-2013, 11:47 AM #2
- 1,396 Posts
Re: HTML Email images appear low quality on S4
I don't have this issue at all... You might help determine the cause of the problem if you say which e-mail client you're using or if you provided a screenshot.
Have you tried zooming into the picture? Does it improve the quality? If so, then it might be an auto-resize or auto-fit-to-screen issue. Or maybe you have a data compression app running? That would cause the images to be downloaded in low quality or 'preview mode'.
- By Matt Krei in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 30Last Post: 11-20-2013, 09:47 PM
- By jschu22 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:17 PM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-09-2013, 07:30 PM
- By tcc1313 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2013, 07:34 PM
- By sayem128 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2013, 01:42 PM