Just trying to have calendar sync on one account (HTC ONE)
For one account that I sync with, I just want the calendar to sync. So I setup the account and unchecked everything except calendar. When I go into the mail application and do a check all boxes, it pulls in the mail from the unchecked account. How can I prevent this?
- 08-28-2013, 07:39 PM #2
Re: Just trying to have calendar sync on one account (HTC ONE)
When you "check all boxes" does it start loading the mail? If so, it's manually refreshing the mail in the app. You would probably need to remove the account from the app to prevent it from downloading/refreshing the mail.
- 08-29-2013, 02:18 PM #4
- By saljones in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2013, 11:27 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2013, 03:22 PM
- By Kaylyn Bayybayy in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 08-29-2013, 12:52 AM
- By mlett in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:01 PM
- By claytonharstad in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 05:46 PM