- 2 Posts
Google apps not working with CyanogenMod 10?
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note II
I just installed Cyanogen mod 10 , Android 4.2.2
I then downloaded and installed Youtube and Play apps. After enabling allow install from unknown sources and then installing them, I tried to open them, they open for a second and then close.
I have tried
1. Restarting phone
2. Resetting app preferences
3. Clearing data and cache
4. Making sure download manager is enabled
Still nothing works\
Edit : I installed gapps with clockwork Mod and Play works fine but when I click on gmail it says Gmail has stopped
How do I fix this ?
Last edited by Zakariyya Gardee; 08-29-2013 at 11:21 AM.
- 08-29-2013, 12:40 PM #2
Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
- 801 Posts
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- 08-30-2013, 12:27 AM #3
- By paisley99 in forum SprintReplies: 7Last Post: 08-29-2013, 05:16 PM
- By ergovivamus in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 10:24 AM
- By Elly44 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 10:17 AM
- By NismoZ in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 10:09 AM