Restore original keyboard after installing Google Keyboard (<-junk)
I made the mistake of downloading Google keyboard from the Play store and installed it. I really don't like it at all and would very much like to return back to my original keyboard. I uninstalled Google Keyboard app but now Swype is my keyboard. I don't want swipe! I just want to go back to the original keyboard that the phone came with! How do I do that?
Thanks for all your help
this picture shows what I want to go back to.
- 08-29-2013, 06:07 PM #2
- 08-29-2013, 09:07 PM #4
Owner of the greatest phone on the planet. Htc One
- 831 Posts
Re: Restore original keyboard after installing Google Keyboard (<-junk)
It is really easy to change the keyboard. When you are somewhere where the keyboard (SMS screen doesn't work, but e-mail screen does work!) is displayed, just slide down the notification shade and there will be a notification "Choose Input method." Touch that and then choose the HTC Sense Keyboard.
This works very well. Thanks
- By jayoh492 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:30 AM
- By BygSii in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 08-30-2013, 08:40 PM
- By Sportplumber in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 06:06 PM
- By element526 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 03:37 PM
- By Allyssa Stark in forum Market HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2013, 03:29 PM