Auto-Downloaded "Passback.JS" - Unknown if file is safe
I was wondering if anyone knew whether this was a valid Android file or if it was a virus/malware... I'm trying to avoid doing a master reset, but am tempted as I have no clue what the file is, and I don't think it is connected to anything on my phone.
Thanks for your time!
- 09-01-2013, 12:09 AM #2
- 09-01-2013, 09:31 AM #3
- 2,729 Posts
Re: Auto-Downloaded "Passback.JS" - Unknown if file is safe
Seems you are not alone....
Suspicious file? passback-1.js automatically downloaded without update request? - xda-developers
- By BillDennes in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2013, 04:56 PM
- By Dude2 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2013, 04:17 PM
- By akshattyage in forum HTC One M7Replies: 10Last Post: 08-31-2013, 03:57 PM
- By valapsp in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2013, 01:52 PM
- By apebull in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2013, 12:08 PM