- 5 Posts
Not able update my s3
Im using an at&t galaxy s3 sgh747 in india.
I tried to update my phone os from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 but it does not help.
When i try to do it over the air through wifi it says service interrupted and your phone will check for update in the next 24hours. I have tried this 7-8 times but does not help.
Then I tried to update it through Kies but unfortunately Kies shows that 4.1.1 is the latest android version available for my phone.
Please help, i really wanna update it to 4.1.2. Thankyou.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
- 09-01-2013, 06:33 PM #2
- 09-01-2013, 06:54 PM #3
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-01-2013, 06:57 PM #4
- By Omar Starling in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 68Last Post: 12-06-2013, 01:26 PM
- By tanstaboi in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2013, 04:46 PM
- By Miguel Gomez1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2013, 01:31 PM
- By tanstaboi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 08:56 PM
- By derande in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 09-01-2013, 02:16 PM