- 1 Posts
Missing radio after rollback to 4.2.2 from 4.3
So, the 4.3 OTA update softbricked my Nexus 4 and had it stuck on the x logo like a bunch of other people. Being the stupidly ambitious me, I decided to learn how to fastboot and adb and did a rollback to 4.2.2 using the factory image found on
I followed the guide at [GUIDE] Nexus 4 - Factory Image Restore to do an image restore to 4.2.2, and the phone started normally. Problem was, I kept on getting "No Service". I checked to make sure it wasn't a defective sim by putting my sim in other phones, which could find the T-Mobile signal easily. It seems as if my phone now has no radio or is not recognizing the radio image. I've flashed just the radio part of the image multiple times, but it hasn't worked.
Here are the screenshots of my system that make me think my phone's radio is malfunctioning
I feel like I've tried pretty much everything at this point, and I really don't want to send this phone in. Can anyone provide any help on this issue? ):
Since this only occurred after the 4.3 update, I think this is a software issue and still should be able to be fixed without having to exchange my phone... so please help me out!
- 09-07-2013, 12:25 PM #2
- By Gracie100 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 07:33 AM
- By sparksy01 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 06:44 AM
- By gtt1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2013, 08:11 PM
- By ExceptforKhloe in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2013, 02:43 PM
- By Steve Webb in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2013, 05:31 PM