- 2 Posts
Performed OTA update on Samsung Galaxy S4 this morning. BT and WiFi not working
I performed an OTA update this morning and now neither my Bluetooth or WiFi turn on.
They are a light green as if trying to turn on.
I have tried the following;
Power Off then On
Remove Battery and re-insert whilst Off
Remove Battery and re-insert whilst On
Android Version 4.2.2
Baseband Version I9505DVUBMG1
Kernel Version 3.4.0-1029328
Build Number JDQ39.I9505XXUBMG4
Last edited by efendi#CB; 09-03-2013 at 08:31 PM.
- 09-04-2013, 02:26 PM #2
- 09-05-2013, 03:41 AM #4
- 09-08-2013, 07:31 AM #5
- By sirdki in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2013, 09:45 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 09:24 AM
- By mzanette in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 09-05-2013, 01:16 AM
- By androgalla in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2013, 08:59 AM
- By gromitvt in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2013, 11:04 PM