- 2 Posts
4.3 update now bluetooth wont connect
I have a nexus 7 that was purchased new in march 2013, it has been working great with my alpine head unit. I updated to 4.3 and now the nexus and alpine will not connect via Bluetooth.the nexus says that its connected but the head unit keeps flashing searching. I bought a patch cord 2 connect thru the aux input which works but the sound quality is horrible.is there a fix for this yet or anyway to go back to whichever version I had that was working?
- 09-05-2013, 11:10 PM #2
- 7,928 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 13Last Post: 12-04-2013, 02:32 PM
- By Luke Bordonaro in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-08-2013, 09:23 AM
- By Vaas in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2013, 02:26 PM
- By JThurai in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2013, 11:36 AM
- By yazzinit in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 10:19 PM