- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
False notifications claiming you are logged out of Yahoo/ Facebook. Anyone else experience this?
A few months ago I got a notification that my Yahoo login failed and told me to log back in. Like an ***** I entered my username and password and thought nothing of it. Within a couple of days my girlfriend told me she was getting porn spam from my yahoo email. A few days later I got an email from google telling me they blocked an attempt to login to my account from Russia (my gmail and yahoo emails had the same username and PW). I changed all my passwords, no incidents since, but I STILL get the same notifications on a regular basis, for yahoo and facebook. I just clear the notifications.
Is anyone familiar with this? Is there a way to stop it? I went to the sprint store and they had no clue about anything like it.
I'm using a Galaxy s3 running version 4.1.2
- 09-07-2013, 11:36 AM #2
- 1,952 Posts
Re: False notifications claiming you are logged out of Yahoo/ Facebook. Anyone else experience this?
Did you install any apps from outside of the Play Store? If it were my phone the first thing I would do would be to factory reset it to clear everything and then start all over with no apps installed, installing the ones I need one at a time.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4
- By anotherfiz in forum Moto XReplies: 14Last Post: 11-28-2013, 03:12 PM
- By James1463 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 24Last Post: 10-18-2013, 07:49 PM
- By Dylan Mccraw in forum T-MobileReplies: 29Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:28 AM
- By cjsmoove in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 09-09-2013, 09:56 PM
- By slave in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 09-07-2013, 04:44 PM