- 3 Posts
issue with my call preferences @ android 4.1
I have Samsung S advance. It had android 2.3 and then it has been updrated to 4.1.
With android 2.3, when I wanted to make a call or message I had some options for my installed internet call apps like skype, viber, mobile Voip, webcalldirect and also phone call option in the call or message preference.
But since it updated to 4.1, there are all gone and disappeared. I can't see them anymore in the call preference when I want to make a call. Just Skype and phone call are there. While they are all be in the message preference.
Can somebody help me to fix this?
Because I want to have all of them in the call preference.
- 09-08-2013, 10:18 AM #2
- 1,959 Posts
Re: issue with my call preferences @ android 4.1
Not sure if this will help, but open the settings in the call app, scroll to the bottom and open "use internet calling" and tick the "ask for each call".Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4
- By howdydoesit in forum Moto XReplies: 14Last Post: 09-11-2013, 01:01 PM
- By Ben Paterson in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-10-2013, 04:30 PM
- By Milky911 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 08:21 AM
- By Vahidm in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2013, 04:41 AM
- By Umar_Ghouse in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2013, 12:36 PM