- 2 Posts
HELP HEPL HELP HELP Asus tablet freezes when connected to mobile dock
hi i need help my asus tablet tf300t freezes when i connect it to the docking station bit when i unconnect it it works fine is there anything i need to do to fix this problem i have tried cold booting etc but nothing works
- 09-11-2013, 01:25 AM #2
Re: HELP HEPL HELP HELP Asus tablet freezes when connected to mobile dock
Welcome to Android Central! I think you might have better luck posting your question here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/asu...-infinity-300/ I know it says "Infinity," but most people who post there are talking about the TF300.
Is your tablet's system up to date? Go to Settings/About Device/System Updates and see if there any OS updates available.
Look closely at the docking port on the tablet for any lint or other debris that might be interfering with the contacts--try blowing it out with compressed air, or digging around (gently) with a damp toothpick. And look closely at the keyboard dock's connector, to make sure there isn't any gunk on there as well.
- By QuyenN in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 198Last Post: 08-21-2016, 01:51 PM
- By mbloflin in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 36Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:22 PM
- By Googil_Naji in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:58 PM
- By fizbang in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2013, 08:58 PM
- By jayzee in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2013, 01:20 AM