- 1 Posts
android 7" tablet
I bought two new android 7" tablets. The both chargers work just fine in the one tablet that works just fine. My tablet I can plug into the charger and it says its charging. I tried the computer charger too but it still won't charge. I need help or a number to talk to someone about warranty.
- 09-11-2013, 01:17 AM #2
Re: android 7" tablet
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not sure I understand your question completely, but it sounds like of the 2 tablets you bought, one of them is charging fine, but the other one won't, correct?
First of all, what brand of tablets did you get, and are they both the exact same brand and model? Warranty information is going to be specific for that manufacturer, so it's important to know who makes your devices. Since you bought them new, there should have been some kind of manual or warranty card that came with them, so check your packaging.
How do you know the faulty tablet isn't charging, if in fact it says it's charging? Have you let it sit overnight plugged into a wall outlet? Remember that charging a device from a USB port of a computer is going to take longer than from a wall outlet.
- By Glen Cook in forum Pebble E-Paper SmartwatchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 08:54 AM
- By aaronsummers in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2013, 07:41 PM
- By Akis Tzortzis in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2013, 10:13 AM
- By Mike Moore1 in forum HTC JetstreamReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2013, 08:26 PM
- By Chipras3 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2013, 04:35 PM