- 19 Posts
How to secure tablet
I have a 10" android tablet running 4.1. There is no way to set a screen lock password/pattern as there is on most android phones/tablets. I called customer support and they removed that feature, as too many folks were forgetting their password, their kids couldn't remember the pattern, etc. This particular tablet line apparently has no factory reset feature if someone locks themselves out. They have to send it in and they reload the software.
Anyway, I'm wonderin how I can put this feature on here. I looked all over the Play Store and nothing but password managers, antivirus stuff, etc.
- 09-11-2013, 11:01 PM #2
- 7,900 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-12-2013, 10:33 AM #3
- 1,976 Posts
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4
- By KajGuy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2013, 02:02 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:31 PM
- By jcarlee in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2013, 03:55 PM
- By Andrew Kelly in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 09-12-2013, 01:32 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:47 AM