Asphalt 8 iOS vs Android

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a nexus 7 great tablet. I recently bought Asphalt 8 and have been really enjoying it. I also have an iPhone and since it was free this weekend I downloaded it. Night and day. The game play is very different, the iOS version feels more responsive, the sound effects are significantly better on be iOS version as well. Am I doing something wrong in the nexus? Is it traditionally a bad gaming the device? I mean the performance is fine but everything else that makes a great game doesn't seen to be there. Is there anything I can configure?

festinator

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Apple have always been better in gaming ( other than the small screens.) Its not that the nexus 7 is poor, the iPhone is just a really good gaming device.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Apple have always been better in gaming ( other than the small screens.) Its not that the nexus 7 is poor, the iPhone is just a really good gaming device.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

I guess so. Sucks the iPhone has such a small screen. :D

Tapatalking on the N7....

Steve Gordon1

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I agree. I recently moved to playing this on my Nexus 7 from my iPhone 4, and although the bigger screen size is great, the tilt response, especially wen initiating and controlling a drift, feel quite unresponsive.

On a side note, does anyone know ow to sync profiles between devices? I'm logged in the FB and GameCenter on my iPhone and FB on my Nexus, but neither have ever detected my account and synced progress.

ranajit saha

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Have a look at iPhone price and nexus price! LOL!!! Play asphalt 8 in any android whose price is same as iPhone. . You will know how iPhone sucks!!!

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969