Asphalt 8 iOS vs Android
I have a nexus 7 great tablet. I recently bought Asphalt 8 and have been really enjoying it. I also have an iPhone and since it was free this weekend I downloaded it. Night and day. The game play is very different, the iOS version feels more responsive, the sound effects are significantly better on be iOS version as well. Am I doing something wrong in the nexus? Is it traditionally a bad gaming the device? I mean the performance is fine but everything else that makes a great game doesn't seen to be there. Is there anything I can configure?
- 09-13-2013, 10:40 PM #2
- 02-09-2014, 11:00 PM #4
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Asphalt 8 iOS vs Android
I agree. I recently moved to playing this on my Nexus 7 from my iPhone 4, and although the bigger screen size is great, the tilt response, especially wen initiating and controlling a drift, feel quite unresponsive.
On a side note, does anyone know ow to sync profiles between devices? I'm logged in the FB and GameCenter on my iPhone and FB on my Nexus, but neither have ever detected my account and synced progress.
- 02-16-2014, 05:23 AM #5
- By IcePhrozen in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 09:14 PM
- By paulschram in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 09-13-2013, 08:36 PM
- By tAKticool in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 06:29 PM
- By TRENDadvisor in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:57 PM
- By Akis Tzortzis in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:27 PM