Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Root help needed!!

I have a new alps f 918 with android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. I want root access to free internal space. I didn't find any helpful information a long time ago. I hope someone can help here. Sorry for bad english...

Global Posts
    17,369 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Root help needed!!

Quote Originally Posted by SilenT7272 View Post
    I have a new alps f 918 with android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. I want root access to free internal space. I didn't find any helpful information a long time ago. I hope someone can help here. Sorry for bad english...
    Welcome to the forums!
    I did a quick Google for you and came up with little help. The downside to rooting a device is someone has to have it and try to crack it. If you don't get a device that is popular, no one may have a root procedure for you.
    How much space do you have?
    And you English isn't any worse than people who claim it as their fluent language...

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

In my device's settings->storage menu is 512MB the internal storage, but about 20 MB free and the apps consumes 85 MB. Where is the another 400 MB? I also have a 16 GB Micro SD card... Thanks...

Global Posts
    17,369 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by SilenT7272 View Post
    In my device's settings->storage menu is 512MB the internal storage, but about 20 MB free and the apps consumes 85 MB. Where is the another 400 MB? I also have a 16 GB Micro SD card... Thanks...
    It may be core apps that are needed to run Android.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I know this question doesn't belong here, but i think, my accelerometer is stuck. working in vertical direction, but horizontally looks like still in right side... Yesterday i had an accident. I unfortunately dropped my phone a height of my head After this falling don't turn to landscape mode or back if i use any app... Have any idea how can i repair this?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Oh, i almost foget, i find a htc that looks similar my alps f918, but only the front side... the uTorrent is described my device as a htc dream. Varied miture of devices... I'm very close to give up the rooting... Nothing works...