- 3 Posts
error ::: Application already exists ::: when trying to update applications
I have Samsung S2 build number JZ054K.19100XWLSK and android version is 4.1.2.
I was trying to update the applications from google play and it returns an error ""Application already exists"""
I cleared the cache via clean master application and it allowed me to update few. I am unable to update Skype application as it returns the same error.
I have restarted my phone but no go
I have reinstalled the application but no go
I have stopped the application and then tried but no go
Any suggestions on what I should try here
- 09-15-2013, 03:11 AM #2
- 09-15-2013, 08:55 AM #3
- 1,988 Posts
Re: error ::: Application already exists ::: when trying to update applications
Dumb question, but are you hitting the install button instead of the update button?Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4
- By jlekach in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2013, 01:11 AM
- By slave in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2013, 06:05 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2013, 08:35 PM
- By TNF734 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 09-14-2013, 06:49 PM
- By Dsaltydog in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2013, 05:01 PM