- 9 Posts
Can a system update kill volume?
I have a HP slate 7 (I know, please don't say it). Receiving a Google system update a couple of days ago*, I updated. Since that day the maximum volume seems to have been lowered and is now virtually inaudible outdoors. Is the update the cause? Are there any other suggestions? I didn't (knowingly) download or update anything else. Finally, is there a way to change it, remove the update or increase available headphone volume? Thanks.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-15-2013, 08:52 AM #2
- 2,007 Posts
Re: Can a system update kill volume?
It shouldn't, no. And that was not technically a Google update, at least not directly. HP pushed it after adding it's own tweaks. Did you check to see if Beats Audio got toggled off in the process? If not, I would contact HP support.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4
- By lvaibhavt in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2013, 07:39 PM
- By pavel3 in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 09-15-2013, 01:57 PM
- By areweed in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:56 AM
- By lux aureole in forum HP Slate 7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2013, 03:34 AM
- By lux aureole in forum HP Slate 7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2013, 03:33 AM