So I just got my galaxy s4 and I synced up all my email accounts but for some reason my yahoo email keeps on telling me that the sign in failed and makes me re sign in a bunch of times a day... I deleted the account and re synced it and it still does it.
Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app
- 09-15-2013, 03:19 PM #2
- 09-16-2013, 07:41 AM #4
Re: Yahoo Email
Weirdness. When you say you deleted the account, did you just do it from the Mail app or from the list of Accounts in Settings? Again, I'm not sure there'd be a difference, but if there is a conflict..? I was thinking that the Mail app might show up in Settings > Apps > All and that you might be able to Clear data / Clear Cache of it (once you'd removed Yahoo from the app and before you'd reinstalled it) to possibly clean out a hiccup, but I didn't find it on mine.
Meanwhile, would you consider downloading the Yahoo Mail app and signing on thru it and see if the problem persists? If that works, it might be a workaround, though the app isn't as immediately convenient as it has neither a widget to view emails nor a badge on the icon.
- 09-23-2013, 06:08 PM #5
- By Fred98TJ in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:09 PM
- By jhbacon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2013, 08:39 PM
- By rgreens in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2013, 01:55 PM
- By mcefalu in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2013, 07:26 AM
- By Alex Ranah Minang in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2013, 09:58 PM