- 26 Posts
Which stock ruu do I have ?
Thinking about unlocking and rooting my HOX+, 4.2.2. WON'T be flashing custom rom.
I want to be able to relock and unroot if necessary and have been reading up on it. My question is...... how can I find out which version of ruu I have at the moment ?
There appears to be 20 or 30 different versions,
I've done the "volume down and power button" thing but can't see anything obvious in the list of info listed on screen.
CID is O2___001 if that means anything to anybody.
- By hjanweja in forum Moto XReplies: 42Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:05 AM
- By micheal datoc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2013, 10:55 AM
- By needspractice in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2013, 05:20 PM
- By icellphones32 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 02:54 PM
- By pugzly07 in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 01:27 PM