- 26 Posts
´´Restore´´ stock ROM
HOX+, 4.2.2 sense5, CID O2___001
If I unlock and root my phone and then backup the stock ROM with CWM etc, can I then restore the system, with the backup, and the bootloader will be relocked and phone unrooted ?
In other words, if I restore from backup will the phone be like it was when I got it ?
Want to be able to relock / unroot in case of future OTA updates.
- 09-20-2013, 11:39 PM #2
Re: ´´Restore´´ stock ROM
Have you posted your question here: HTC One X - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Ajay Prakash in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 01:11 AM
- By xisruno in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-26-2013, 07:27 PM
- By Roz3man in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:01 AM
- By flipfone in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2013, 02:01 AM
- By digitard in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2013, 01:21 PM