- 1 Posts
Switch off works, even if Android phone is lock.
I have Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, I has set it to auto-lock after 10 sec of in-activeness. After it get lock, still i am able to Switch off my Phone, if i long press the side unlock button of my phone, for around 3 to 4 sec. i.e It gives me option to Switch off the phone.
If my Phone is lock, than i don't want somebody/myself to switch off my phone,even if i long press the side unlock button of my Phone.
This doesn't happen in other Nokia E63 phone, than why it happen in Android phone?
- 09-27-2013, 03:45 AM #2
- 289 Posts
Re: Switch off works, even if Android phone is lock.
Because that's how it's designed. I don't know of any Android device that can't be turned off when it's locked. I wouldn't worry about doing it by accident. As for someone else doing it, I'm not sure why you're concerned, but you may have to just live with it.
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:56 AM
- By Cnorris92 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2013, 03:28 PM
- By maverick766 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2013, 01:13 AM
- By longtime44 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:21 AM
- By strawberry3 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:17 AM