- 1 Posts
URGENT !! My droid can't seem to boot!
Hi, first post and new to smartphones too. Bought a Star Note II N9770 last spring and struggling with it since as I'm new to the technology. Now, after installing and uninstalling Skype, my phone is in a coma - non responsive. Basically when I turn it on my droid on skateboard appears but stays static before screen goes black. Then comatose green droid appears with chest door open and a red triangle sitting in it with an '!' on it. I did manage to get something else up at one stage that gave me the option to restore some backups or do a factory reset, which I chose. Stupid or not I don't know? Basically I'm struggling blind here and hope some one of you clever people can help me. Phone been inactive now for three days and it has all my numbers etc.. VERY frustrating !!!!
- 09-27-2013, 09:51 AM #2
- 2,914 Posts
- Infamous AOKP
Re: URGENT !! My droid can't seem to boot!
Sounds like your phone was rooted and had CM installed on it. Maybe the restore you did was bad causing this issue.
Since you're new, I would suggest searching YouTube on how to install a ROM to your phone, watch it 5 times (seriously), and proceed with the process."The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:43 PM
- By WebbyOne in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 10:07 AM
- By Robyn Ford in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:53 AM
- By tab4us in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 10:31 PM
- By princesultan in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2013, 03:43 PM