Got my new android phone. Bluetooth works only one way. PC send ok. Mob to PC send fails.
I just got my new android phone. Paired it with my PC and files are being sent from my PC with 100% success and no drop outs. Even large files work like a dream. But i'm unable to send even a single file from the phone to my pc. Have tried for a day and its very frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 09-27-2013, 12:24 PM #2
- 1,959 Posts
Re: Got my new android phone. Bluetooth works only one way. PC send ok. Mob to PC send fails.
Could very well be your PC's bluetooth (dongle?) Did you check for updated drivers?Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4
- By WebbyOne in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 10:07 AM
- By adaorange in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:07 PM
- By Rickgsx in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2013, 10:25 AM
- By NhaapDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2013, 10:06 AM
- By star note in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:51 AM