Galaxy Note 3 Sound Issues

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I am new to the forums, I own a galaxy note 3 and I just want to know if any one had this problem before?

See screenshot 2013-09-30_1856 - VonCastro's library

I cannot adjust the sound at all even in settings, i must reboot the device everytime it does this.

Is there any known issue with 4.3 or note 3?

I use the app. Smart Volume Free with it you can adjust the volume level of every aspect of your phone. Try that it might help

vlawrence0324

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Yep I was just about to post the exact same thing on my note 3. Only thing I was able to do was restart the phone

I think I know how to reproduce the issue. Do you have real racing installed? This is happening if you don't exit the program properly and use only the home button.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk now Free

amboss4u

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue with my Samsung galaxy note 3. I took my note 3 to Samsung service center and they told me is the software after narrating the problem to them. The technician at the center took the phone run a software recovery on it and told me that is okay now. but the same problem came back after i went home and install all my apps and settings...

Just so stressed and confused about this sound problem...

vlawrence0324

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I think its a software issue between the app and the os. I was able to get the sound working when I exit the real racing 3 properly so i don't have to restart the phone.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk now Free

PalanteBoricua1

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I want to thank you and all others who have mentioned these issues with the Note 3. I was about to purchase one but decided to do my research and I'm glad I did. After reading all the issues people are having with this phone; I don't think I want it until this issues are fixed. I own the S3 & S4 and have had no problems with them. However; I was looking forward to owning a Note 3. I guess for now is not meant to be. Thanks for your comments and reviews. They did help me make my decision.

kbnet56

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
My galaxy note 3 plays music choppy somewhat..kind of jerky and popping. This happens with YouTube video..break videos. .kind of like skipping record. Anybody else have this problem?

Posted via Android Central App

Unicorn11B

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
This has happened when I've turned the volume for media off when I just wanted to watch but not listen to the narrator or person giving instructions. It seems that the video player was still in the background. MXplayer in my case. I don't remember if I went to active apps (or long press the home button) and ended it there or if I had to go to app manager and force stop. Either way it worked. Could be using MXplayer as the video player while using Opera as the browser.

bb1fit

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
My note 3 used to be good with volume, I had to actually turn it down. Now I started noticing it first on Bluetooth in my vehicle, now even when I plug in my headphones I can barely hear the music. There aren't that many settings where it takes a 'geek' to find them. Anyone have any answers? It is very annoying, I use my music players all the time.

vlawrence0324

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
My note 3 used to be good with volume, I had to actually turn it down. Now I started noticing it first on Bluetooth in my vehicle, now even when I plug in my headphones I can barely hear the music. There aren't that many settings where it takes a 'geek' to find them. Anyone have any answers? It is very annoying, I use my music players all the time.

Looks like it's a software problem. Is your note 3 rooted? if performing a hard restart/power cycle doesn't fix the issue, it would be best to factory reset it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hannah Jain

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
my note 3 was given to me in working condition. I had it for about 4 months and then it started acting up. sometimes the sound will not play at all, doesn't matter if earphones are attached or not. I know it's not the simple issue of the volume being turned down or off, I've restarted the phone, factory reset the phone, I tried uninstalling certain apps, and I have even tried installing new roms. I can't find anything on the internet. sometimes the sound just comes back, I don't know what causes it to start working again. It has been at least 3 months since the sound issues began. if anyone thinks they know what's up with it, please let me know.