- 37 Posts
(SOLVED) Folders are empty after a restart Note 3/ jb 4.3
I posted this on Note 3 forum but didn't get help so I thought I will post it here !!
I have problem with my note 3. When i go to apps drawers to create folder with the apps i want, it works great until i restart my phone. After the restart, I only see empty folders while the apps are still in the apps drawer.
This is what I have tried so far.
- move apps from SD to device to SD again
- move apps to device
- unmount SD and restart
- Factory reset
Still the apps will be gone from the folders after a restart, but the folders will be there with the name i gave it. This only happens in the app drawers, but not if I created a folder in the widget page.
Any help are appreciate it
Last edited by Yathani; 10-01-2013 at 11:26 AM.
- 37 Posts
Re: (SOLVED) Folders are empty after a restart Note 3/ jb 4.3
I found a way to make it work.
Usually after you create a folder you click on the + button to add the apps then exit. Unfortunately this won't work. What you need to do is after you create the folder close it then click on Options in the app drawers > Edit > Click on the folder > click on the + button then add apps > click done > click save. Other wise you won't see the Save button.
- By Yathani in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2013, 10:52 PM
- By edwardgan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-16-2013, 09:55 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 17Last Post: 10-27-2013, 01:44 PM
- By awesomedeals88 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:48 PM
- By japke in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 09:50 AM