- 2 Posts
HELP: Note 3 Developer Options Bug - "Transition Animation Scale"
Good day people!
I recently got the Note 3 and realized this annoying bug. I used the Note 2 previously and turned off 3 Developer Options to make the device run faster:
"Window Animation Scale", "Transition Animation Scale" and "Animator Duration Scale".
I did the same and turned the 3 options off on my Note 3.
However, whenever after using the Camera, the "Transition Animation Scale" will turn on by itself to 1X but the other 2 options remain off.
One more thing I observed was that the self-facing camera will always revert to "beauty face" even after I selected the "Auto" shooting mode. The main camera has no issues.
This "Transition Animation Scale" bug is really annoying and I wish to seek HELP. My devices have never been rooted and I just wonder why the developer options on the Note 3 can't work like it did on the Note 2. Thanks in advance.
- 10-16-2013, 07:03 AM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: HELP: Note 3 Developer Options Bug - "Transition Animation Scale"
I have the same bug too. For me it often resets to 1.0x when using Quickpic and when specifically jumping from image view to album view. Not all the time but quite a lot. I still haven't pinpointed how to recreate the bug.
Transition animation on 1.0x sucks, makes the phone feel sluggish.
Edit: starting the camera app resets the transition animation to 1.0x
Last edited by gonwan; 10-17-2013 at 11:19 PM.
- 10-27-2013, 10:34 PM #3
- 10-29-2013, 10:22 AM #4
- By mayfieldh in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 11-29-2013, 10:49 AM
- By sirbljm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 37Last Post: 11-26-2013, 05:07 AM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2013, 01:43 PM
- By MrGalaxyS4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 02:27 PM
- By chuckawd in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:56 AM