Location Pop up does'nt appear before picking up calls..Weird..Help pls..

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,
I have a LG Nexus 4 running stock android 4.3. I have been using " Phone No and location " app for a while now and it used to be perfect.. Recently a couple of days back , it stopped showing the notifications for the call until the call is picked up. This is what happens .. When the call comes ( the phone is ringing ) and there is no pop up. But when I swipe the phone to the right , the pop up briefly appears for a sec and then disappears. I was thinking this was a problem with the app and contacted the developer who was not able to figure out what could be wrong.

I then switched to "True caller and WhosCall " and the same thing happens to these apps as well. This is when I realised it could be something else. I was checking the current running apps through settings and I did a clear defaults and force stop to both the " Phone app " and the " Phone/Messaging Storage app " and when I tried a test call , it worked perfectly and the notification came up as it is supposed to. But right after that , it stopped again. I have not been able to get it to come again.. I have tried a lot of resets and switch on/off cycles and it has not helped either..

Any help to figure this out would be awesome.. I am still thinking it might be the phone app that is blocking these notifications but am not sure...

Thanks in Advance.. :-\:'(

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12