- 27 Posts
Outlook stop syncing on wifi
LG Optimus G Pro, running 4.1.2.
Outlook has stopped syncing now (don't recieve emails, set as "push") when on wifi at home.
I have to go into the mail app and manually sync to get them.
It's been working fine until yesterday.
Still works when not on wifi.
Anything I did, or just Outlook itself taking a walk on the wild side like it seems to often
- 10-08-2013, 03:25 PM #2
- 27 Posts
Re: Outlook stop syncing on wifi
Very sorry to hear about this issue. It could very well be a software issue. If there has not been any change to anything on your phone before this happened, you may just need to delete the account then readd it. If that does not work, you may unfortunately need to do a factory reset. For more support, you can contact your carrier to see if they have any further recommendations. ^CL
- By missmawarlina in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 284Last Post: Today, 11:06 AM
- By howserow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2013, 05:06 PM
- By se1ene in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 08:48 AM
- By Nexi410 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 06:22 AM
- By Adam Tentis in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 12:43 AM