Can someone recommend a DARK Bedside alarm clock?
Coming from Blackberry where there is a terrific dark bedside mode. I have an Xperia ZL and every one I try looks dark but lights up the room like crazy. Anyone know of one that is truly dark and has a legit bedside mode?
- 10-04-2013, 10:02 PM #2
- 10-04-2013, 10:22 PM #4
- 01-21-2014, 06:28 AM #6
- 01-22-2014, 01:37 AM #7
- 1,132 Posts
Re: Can someone recommend a DARK Bedside alarm clock?
Try this app, it might let you set the brightness lower than factory default:
You can also use Tasker and create a task to set display brightness and "disable safeguard" to set the brightness low as possible.
Otherwise, buy a device with AMOLED screen and use a clock widget that let you change text color like Chronus or DashClock maybe.
sent via tapatalk
- By reg0303 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:39 AM
- By Limilicious in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 12Last Post: 10-07-2013, 08:29 PM
- By Krypton_Moonlight in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 10:51 AM
- By Megan Windell in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 04:53 PM
- By NOLO33 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 03:10 PM