- 1 Posts
- 10-05-2013, 03:30 AM #2Putting out fire with gasoline
- 10-05-2013, 12:08 PM #3
Re: Installation of apps?
You can't change the path unless the device specifically allows you to, such as the Samsung Galaxy S4. Even then the whole app data won't be stored on the external sd card. It looks like you have 1.3 gb of available internal storage, so you need to install apps with caution or enable the "install apps to sd card" feature within the app settings (menu > system settings > applications).
Also keep in mind that not all apps allow you to move the data to the external sd card.
- By Dan Hart in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 21Last Post: 11-12-2013, 11:08 AM
- By mvasquez009 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 05:37 PM
- By kaschiro in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2013, 04:34 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 10:50 PM
- By AMG_Roadster in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 07:14 PM