Android 4.2.2 - Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Problems
Hey there Android folks!
A diehard BlackBerry guy needs your help!
My dad recently updated his Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus from version 4.1.2 to 4.2.2.
He started to have some serious problems like for example signal issues, the calendar went crazy, apps were stopped for no reason etc. ...
So what I did was I did a backup and factory reset which seemed to solve 99% of the problems he experienced.
The only thing that is still a bit buggy is the calendar. Whenever he sets an event and wants to be reminded the calendar symbol appears not once but roundabout 10-15 times on the status bar on top of the screen.
I'd really appreciate it if somebody could help me and my dad out on this one, it really seems to drive him crazy!
Thanks in advance!
- 10-07-2013, 07:15 AM #2
Re: Android 4.2.2 - Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Problems
Welcome to the forums!
You may want to clear the Caledar's cache. Go to Settings -->Application Manager-->All-->Calendar and click the Clear Cache button. After that do a reboot and hopefully he'll be good to go.
- By zef05 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:16 AM
- By Nana Helen in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 10-10-2013, 01:42 PM
- By NeilWhitear in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:45 AM
- By nineys in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:05 PM
- By Meralda Ornelas in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 02:39 AM