iSyncr & Google Play Music - latest playlist missing
I've been using iSyncr for a few months now and overall it's pretty good. I was using it with Rocket Player, but didn't care for that player much, so I am just using the google music app for now.
The problem: All playlists sync, except for the most recent. So if I have playlists 1-5, with 5 being what I just created in iTunes and sync'd, play music will only show 1-4. Whenever I move on and create #6, then #5 will show up but 6 will be missing.. and so on.
So - I need to either figure out why, or find an alternative music player that doesn't have this problem and works with the iSyncr process/playlists. Rocket Player did not, but had some other things that I didn't like.
Any feedback on this?
- 10-07-2013, 02:59 PM #2
- 10-07-2013, 03:23 PM #3
Re: iSyncr & Google Play Music - latest playlist missing
No, it is a manually created playlist in iTunes. I think I've figured out that play music calls it "Last Added" and not the actual name. So, this may be a simple solution.
I did try refreshing it, and got the same results.
- 10-08-2013, 10:08 AM #5
- 10-16-2013, 06:30 PM #7
- By Snareman in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 17Last Post: 10-16-2013, 03:49 PM
- By dwebb01 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 8Last Post: 10-14-2013, 12:51 AM
- By Patrick Miranda in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 09:10 PM
- By Firefighter217 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:07 AM
- By GlassToTheArson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 01:08 AM