- 4 Posts
Play store kinda bug-ish
Hi everyone, i installed an app via pc in my smartphone and i didn't have wifi/data on, so after like 30 minutes i reach for my phone and put the WiFi on hoping the app would install in the device but it didn't, i go to the Play Store via Smartphone and when i was going to install the app, it doesn't let me, it's stock in "Downloading" and it doesn't do anything. if i try via pc again, it gives me an error.
What can i do? i want to install de app .
I have Nexus 4, 4.3
Update: it doesn't let me download any app, all apps get stock in "downloading"
Update: i try clearing cache, now just gets stuck at the animated download bar. It doesn't actually download anything. No progress is indicated. No data size xxMB/xxMB is displayed.
- 10-08-2013, 08:55 PM #2
- 10-08-2013, 09:00 PM #3
- 10-08-2013, 09:02 PM #4
- 10-08-2013, 09:05 PM #5
- 28 Posts
Re: Play store kinda bug-ish
Having the same issue with my 2012 model Nexus 7. Tried removing/readding gmail accounts, clearing data on the play store, services and frameworks, uninstalling updates, all while rebooting between each step to no avail. I guess we wait for Google to figure this out.
- 10-08-2013, 09:13 PM #6
- 10-08-2013, 09:13 PM #7
- 10-09-2013, 08:01 AM #9
- By jcochran1977 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 22Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:31 PM
- By pmaisonet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-08-2013, 08:02 PM
- By jamesish in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2013, 06:46 PM
- By joshjefferson in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:47 PM
- By Shane Newbanks in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:14 PM