Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Play store kinda bug-ish

Hi everyone, i installed an app via pc in my smartphone and i didn't have wifi/data on, so after like 30 minutes i reach for my phone and put the WiFi on hoping the app would install in the device but it didn't, i go to the Play Store via Smartphone and when i was going to install the app, it doesn't let me, it's stock in "Downloading" and it doesn't do anything. if i try via pc again, it gives me an error.

What can i do? i want to install de app .

I have Nexus 4, 4.3

Update: it doesn't let me download any app, all apps get stock in "downloading"

Update: i try clearing cache, now just gets stuck at the animated download bar. It doesn't actually download anything. No progress is indicated. No data size xxMB/xxMB is displayed.
    Last edited by Cmsqvl; 10-08-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Default Re: Play store kinda bug-ish

Having a similar problem... came here to see if others were reporting. can't download apps or updates on either my phone or tablet at the moment.

Posted via Android Central App

Having same issue

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4

Global Posts
    20,809 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Play is currently Jacked right now. Probably fixed in the morning.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Having the same issue with my 2012 model Nexus 7. Tried removing/readding gmail accounts, clearing data on the play store, services and frameworks, uninstalling updates, all while rebooting between each step to no avail. I guess we wait for Google to figure this out.

Having the same issue on my GNex on Verizon. Came here to see if anybody else was having the same issue. Glad it's not my phone.

Default Play store kinda bug-ish

Play store has been screwed up all day, wouldn't even load on android or in the browser on my computer this morning. It usually gets sorted the next day.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

SOLVED.

I delete cache again, reset to safe mode and delete cache again, i did a normal reset and it's all good now

Quote Originally Posted by Cmsqvl View Post
    SOLVED.

I delete cache again, reset to safe mode and delete cache again, i did a normal reset and it's all good now
    None of that probably mattered, FYI...mine just started working again on it's own after a while last night.

Hopefully Google gets these bugs straightened out...this has happened several times within the last week or so.
    Thanked by: