How can I retrieve a number from erased Recent Call logs?

Gabrielle Person

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I deleted my call logs Monday. I needed space on my phone. Didn't think I'd need those logs anymore. But we were expecting mail (snail) from a travel company through which we are taking a trip to Oregon and it hasn't come. We don't know their name (forgot) but I had a call from them and made a call to them a week or four before I cleared the call logs. If there was any way to get them back, I could get their number.

Any help? My carrier is Solavei (on the T-Mobile network) and they do not yet have detailed call logs to see in Activity online and it's all online. I can't use them to find the number.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Help! Deleted call logs and really need to get a number back

I deleted my call logs Monday. I needed space on my phone. Didn't think I'd need those logs anymore. But we were expecting mail (snail) from a travel company through which we are taking a trip to Oregon and it hasn't come. We don't know their name (forgot) but I had a call from them and made a call to them a week or four before I cleared the call logs. If there was any way to get them back, I could get their number.

Any help? My carrier is Solavei (on the T-Mobile network) and they do not yet have detailed call logs to see in Activity online and it's all online. I can't use them to find the number.

Welcome to the forums.
As far as I know, there is no way to recover those logs, or anything once deleted. There are some apps out there that act like MS recycle bin, but that app may require root access, and needs to be installed before any deletions.

Gabrielle Person

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah my search was fruitless but Solavei did do a favor for me. Sent me my history for the month of September and I found the number!

Welcome to the forums.
As far as I know, there is no way to recover those logs, or anything once deleted. There are some apps out there that act like MS recycle bin, but that app may require root access, and needs to be installed before any deletions.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Yeah my search was fruitless but Solavei did do a favor for me. Sent me my history for the month of September and I found the number!

Cool. Glad it worked out.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781