- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How can I retrieve a number from erased Recent Call logs?
I deleted my call logs Monday. I needed space on my phone. Didn't think I'd need those logs anymore. But we were expecting mail (snail) from a travel company through which we are taking a trip to Oregon and it hasn't come. We don't know their name (forgot) but I had a call from them and made a call to them a week or four before I cleared the call logs. If there was any way to get them back, I could get their number.
Any help? My carrier is Solavei (on the T-Mobile network) and they do not yet have detailed call logs to see in Activity online and it's all online. I can't use them to find the number.
- 10-10-2013, 10:37 AM #2
Re: Help! Deleted call logs and really need to get a number back
- 10-10-2013, 11:50 PM #4
- 01-27-2014, 10:41 AM #5
- 05-23-2014, 11:16 AM #6
- 11-12-2014, 12:41 PM #7
- By keely111 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 9Last Post: 11-20-2015, 01:24 AM
- By ttexxan in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 16Last Post: 10-14-2013, 01:25 AM
- By naivetiu in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 22Last Post: 10-13-2013, 12:03 PM
- By jg12899 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:39 PM
- By chipbond in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:05 PM