Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How can I retrieve a number from erased Recent Call logs?

I deleted my call logs Monday. I needed space on my phone. Didn't think I'd need those logs anymore. But we were expecting mail (snail) from a travel company through which we are taking a trip to Oregon and it hasn't come. We don't know their name (forgot) but I had a call from them and made a call to them a week or four before I cleared the call logs. If there was any way to get them back, I could get their number.

Any help? My carrier is Solavei (on the T-Mobile network) and they do not yet have detailed call logs to see in Activity online and it's all online. I can't use them to find the number.

Global Posts
    22,113 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Help! Deleted call logs and really need to get a number back

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle Person View Post
    I deleted my call logs Monday. I needed space on my phone. Didn't think I'd need those logs anymore. But we were expecting mail (snail) from a travel company through which we are taking a trip to Oregon and it hasn't come. We don't know their name (forgot) but I had a call from them and made a call to them a week or four before I cleared the call logs. If there was any way to get them back, I could get their number.

Any help? My carrier is Solavei (on the T-Mobile network) and they do not yet have detailed call logs to see in Activity online and it's all online. I can't use them to find the number.
    Welcome to the forums.
    As far as I know, there is no way to recover those logs, or anything once deleted. There are some apps out there that act like MS recycle bin, but that app may require root access, and needs to be installed before any deletions.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yeah my search was fruitless but Solavei did do a favor for me. Sent me my history for the month of September and I found the number!

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Welcome to the forums.
    As far as I know, there is no way to recover those logs, or anything once deleted. There are some apps out there that act like MS recycle bin, but that app may require root access, and needs to be installed before any deletions.

Global Posts
    22,113 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Yeah my search was fruitless but Solavei did do a favor for me. Sent me my history for the month of September and I found the number!
    Cool. Glad it worked out.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using AC Forums mobile app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: How can I retrieve a number from erased Recent Call logs?

Hi Gabrielle,

Are you using android based phone? There are lot of free applications available in market which can export your call log history into email. Try

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gy.aPhoneMeTiX

PS - I'm creator of this app.

I can't

I needed 2 months details of call logs. Is it possible wen I deleted ?

Quote Originally Posted by LEKHA KUMAR View Post
    I needed 2 months details of call logs. Is it possible wen I deleted ?

Tried many threads, but no information. Its impossible...