Need 4.1.2 Rom + Backup Question
So I have a device here that's not running well on 4.2.2. If I back it up using KIES will it be possible to install the older 4.1.2 Rom and then install the backup I previously made?
I'm asking cause I'm pretty sure that it wasn't possible to install a backup from a newer OS version (iOS 7) to my iPhone 4S running an older OS version (iOS 6).
And could somebody maybe tell me where to get a stock 4.1.2 Rom for a Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus? Call me stupid but I wasn't too successful when looking for it on google!
Thanks in advance for your help!
- 10-10-2013, 09:39 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Gabrielle Person in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2014, 04:25 PM
- By Kyle Winters in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2013, 01:17 PM
- By Tim Rogers2 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2013, 07:47 PM
- By lindakathy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2013, 11:43 PM