- 10-13-2013, 03:23 AM #2
- 10-13-2013, 04:56 AM #3
- 10-13-2013, 03:03 PM #6
- 10-14-2013, 09:20 PM #7
- 497 Posts
- Stock - 4.1.2 JB
Re: running out of storage
Delete large games. Normal apps won't take up that much space unless you have like a hundred installed. Delete games you don't play. Problem solved.
Also get an SD card and tell your phone and browser to save camera stuff and downloads to the external card. A 16 GB Samsung super class 10 card is $20 or less these days. 8GB class 6 can be had for less than $10, and is probably enough from what I see.
Though I cannot see if you have one installed. I'm assuming not.
Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4
- 10-14-2013, 09:54 PM #8
- 10-17-2013, 06:54 AM #10
- By Mobius360 in forum LG G2Replies: 37Last Post: 10-18-2013, 06:04 PM
- By stijn1990 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2013, 03:59 AM
- By Taylor York in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2013, 04:36 AM
- By SteelGator in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 10-14-2013, 07:23 PM
- By ogio in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 10-13-2013, 01:34 PM