Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 7 (2013) camera blur problem

Hi, I have a new nexus 7 (about a month old) and since about 2 weeks ago, every time i take a photo using any photo app, it gives blurry images. It's all in focus until i press shutter button but as soon as you hear the click photo comfirmation noise, the photo focus resets. However, this is only the first time a photo is taken so if in the default camera app, the first one is blurry but the rest stays in focus until i restart the app and it starts again. thus, i have to take at least 2 photos to get a focuesed photo. This is a major problem especially in apps which only allow one photo taken and then the in built camer disapears such as google translate's character recognition.

tablet info:
    Build number JWR66N
    Tablet is not rooted
    memory 16GB with no LTE conenctivity

P.S. also, i have a problem when updating my tablet I constantly get a notification caying system update downloaded touch to install but everytime i do it, it works fine but then i get the red ball of doom inside the green character saying error. I restart the tablet and it's still the same version and the notification goes away but about 2 days later, it reappears again :L. don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks to anyone who can solve it
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Nexus 7 (2013) camera blur problem

anyone?

Default Re: Nexus 7 (2013) camera blur problem

I have the same problem on my nexus 7 (2013) LTE -32Gb- Built KOT49H- Kerel 3.4.0-gac9222c =original android. Worked fine for months. Think it became bad after upgrade to 4.4.2. Still looking for solution.