1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default photos not in Gallery

I have problems with recent photos added to the phone not being in the gallery!!! this happens both with photos from my computer transferred to my phone via usb cable and recent photos made from apps!!! I transfer photos done in photoshop (I photoshop me with Pokémon) transfer them to phone to use in photo apps like PicSay and similar, but I cannot select them when opening certain apps because they are NOT in the gallery!!! it usually ALWAYS involves me clearing the data for Gallery and/or opening them up in the file browser AL LEAST 10 times before they are in the gallery!! THIS IS A PAIN!!! why aren't they in the gallery right away and how do I fix this?????

Default Re: photos not in Gallery

What device do you have? It might be easier and more efficient for you to use a good 3rd party gallery app, like .
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    What device do you have? It might be easier and more efficient for you to use a good 3rd party gallery app, like .

you should already know!!! it's on my profile and I post in that forum all the time Droid RAZR

No need for the triple exclamation points. You don't have your device listed in your signature, and I'm not in the habit of checking everyone's profile. It was a simple question, so that I or other people on this forum can try to help you. Try QuickPic.