- 123 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
photos not in Gallery
I have problems with recent photos added to the phone not being in the gallery!!! this happens both with photos from my computer transferred to my phone via usb cable and recent photos made from apps!!! I transfer photos done in photoshop (I photoshop me with Pokmon) transfer them to phone to use in photo apps like PicSay and similar, but I cannot select them when opening certain apps because they are NOT in the gallery!!! it usually ALWAYS involves me clearing the data for Gallery and/or opening them up in the file browser AL LEAST 10 times before they are in the gallery!! THIS IS A PAIN!!! why aren't they in the gallery right away and how do I fix this?????
- 10-16-2013, 04:29 PM #2
- 10-16-2013, 04:39 PM #4
Re: photos not in Gallery
No need for the triple exclamation points. You don't have your device listed in your signature, and I'm not in the habit of checking everyone's profile. It was a simple question, so that I or other people on this forum can try to help you. Try QuickPic.
- By Mark 42 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 06:23 PM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 04:27 PM
- By topgunn11 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2013, 04:12 PM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2013, 03:22 PM
- By William Hyde1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2013, 03:03 PM