Can anyone identify this app?
I came across an app orprocess listed by Avast that I can't identify. I was hoping someone might have some insight.
It's listed as "Who Am I?", with "v4.3.776638, com.google.android.widget.userinfo" beneath it.
It's grayed out in Avast like it may be a system app of some sort.
A Google search has only indicated there is a game by this name, but I've never heard of it before nor ever installed it.
Has anyone heard of this or know what it does?
- 10-17-2013, 04:12 AM #2
- 10-20-2013, 05:25 PM #3
- 10-20-2013, 05:27 PM #4
- 10-26-2013, 02:20 AM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Can anyone identify this app?
Thanks for the thoughts. I did name the anti theft app as something else though. Unless maybe this is another part of it. Hmmm.. Well, I've firewalled it so no biggie I guess.
Heh, wonder if passport will ever get around to merging my accounts. Looks like it logged me in under the wrong one.
- By CompMan2012 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 10-26-2013, 10:00 AM
- By Derek PArker in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2013, 05:27 PM
- By dsl4life in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-18-2013, 12:20 AM
- By Derek PArker in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 06:03 PM
- By Josefa Carlin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:11 AM