- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
BBC iplayer no video only sound
I have bought this android tablet china made. I have successfully download the both BBC IPLAYER apps from Play store but when I play I get only sound but no video? However TV Catchup and youtube is working fine. The tablet runs on 4.2.2 jelly bean and having A20 dualcore processor. Thanks
- 12-02-2013, 05:26 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: BBC iplayer no video only sound
I have exactly the same problem as you on my China A20 4.2.2 device using latest revisions of software
Did you get any information on how to fix this? Like you, you tube etc all work perfectly well.
My tablet is GD IPPO M7 which I presume is same as yours.
Be interested to hear from you.
Anyone out there care to help us please
Thanks in advance
FYI I have another china tablet (Sozi X18) with android 4.2.2 and dual core processor and it works fine on BBC Iplayer ......strange
- By Alan Bush in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2013, 08:23 AM
- By TeamPowerstroke in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2013, 09:57 AM
- By traderjo#AC in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2013, 12:29 PM
- By sarahcutler in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 05:39 PM
- By hell911 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 05:04 PM