New to Android. Need help

CeasarNY

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone. I have finally purchased my first Android after using the iPhone since the first gen. Wondering if someone can help me. First is the video playback. I've went to a few websites like bleacher report and aljazeera news to name a couple (mobile version for both) and most of the videos cannot play. The do have the play button in them and when I press it, nothing happens. I downloaded the team stream app and the videos still don't play. They play fine on my iPhone though which I don't understand. Is everyone having this problem?
Also another problem I'm having is when ur on a website and there's text within a box. How to u scroll within that text. When I try, the whole page scrolls. In the iPhone, u use 2 fingers to scroll the text. I tried that but it didn't work. Can someone help please. Thank you

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Playing videos on the browser can be tricky if those videos use Adobe Flash. Android no longer supports Flash, although there are some workarounds that can be done. It might be easier for you to simply install the Al Jazeera app, which has videos as well. Here's the Team Stream app by Bleacher Report.

CeasarNY

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Thank you. Yes I have installed both of those apps and the videos still don't play. I did install the Adobe flash the latest one for android. I'm wondering if flash is what is actually creating the problem. How do i uninstall flash?
Also can u help me with my 2nd question about the text within box on a website?
Thank you for ur help

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12