- 1 Posts
Cyanogenmod setup wizard problem
I installed cyanogenmod in the CWM and it was successful but when I turned it on, it stucks in the start up and my phone keeps on restarting. The only solution that I came up with is to install another one through external sd card but CWM won't read external sdcards and thats why I'm suffering right now. Any solution to this one? Like CWM can read external sdcards, detecting memory card without connecting through phone, etc. A solution would be a big help for me. Thank you so much!
- 10-26-2013, 10:34 AM #2
- 8,031 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Cyanogenmod setup wizard problem
Did you wipe cache, Dalvik cache, and factory reset in recovery before flashing?
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By pavlo3d in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 23Last Post: 11-20-2013, 11:46 PM
- By jludwig57 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 04:53 PM
- By k2green in forum HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 10-25-2013, 04:01 AM
- By zx128 in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 10-23-2013, 02:42 AM
- By dsgerman in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:22 PM