Only whatsapp working on Wi-Fi and no other apps connecting.
I'm having some strange problem with my Sony Xperia SL.
I use Virtual Router Manage on my Laptop to connect my mobile to internet over Wi-Fi. From this morning none of the apps are connecting to Internet(Play Store, Instagram, Subway Surfers, Browsers, etc.) except WhatsApp. I've tried resetting Settings on my phone. Also reset the Wi-Fi modem on my Laptop. Still the same. Any Solution?
- 11-17-2013, 12:12 AM #2
- 03-21-2014, 01:12 AM #3
- 03-22-2014, 10:05 AM #4
- By curbman in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2013, 11:59 PM
- By Bear Pixel in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 01:10 PM
- By PabiGamito in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2013, 06:52 AM
- By Razuba in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 06:31 AM
- By Jack Noir in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2013, 03:31 AM