- 188 Posts
So my YouTube app isn't playing properly. Videos are darkened, and what appears to be the cast icon for chromecast (which I don't have) is over to of everything. Otherwise, controls work as expected. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
*edit* I force closed YouTube and it fixed the problem. Not sure how it happened in the first place though.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by jimrebello; 10-26-2013 at 10:29 PM.
- 11-02-2013, 06:44 PM #2
- By Matt Mullen in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:45 PM
- By bryonp in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 75Last Post: 11-26-2013, 09:09 AM
- By va_connoisseur in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:26 AM
- By Lisa Taratoot in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 15Last Post: 10-28-2013, 04:25 AM
- By bobbob1016 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 06:14 PM